Tom J. Byrne
Artist, painter. Born in Ireland in 1966.
Began painting professionally in 1982.
Living in Florence, Italy and Dublin Ireland.
- 2017: Plein air instructor with the Florence Art Studio and Tuscany Plein Air.
- 2015 - 2017 Principle lecturer with Tuscany Plein Air.
Art workshops and vacation events.
- 2013 - Student of painting and drawing program at the Angel Academy of Fine Art, Florence, Italy with John Michael Angel.
- 2011 - 2012: Administration, marketing & sales in the Galerie DDG, Ile Saint Louis, 75004 Paris, France.
- 2009 - 2011: Curator and manager of the Greenlane gallery, 29 rue des Deux Ponts, Ile saint Louis.
- 2006 - 2008 Studied Renaissance painting methods and techniques with Jorge Hermle, in Paris.
- 2005 – 2007: Studied painting techniques and methodologies with Thimy Leab & Pierre Le Goariguer.
- 2003 Moved to Paris.
- Studied in the college of Marketing and Design.
Painted for 17 years. Represented by the Zozimus Gallery.
- Dublin, Ireland. NY, USA. Paris, France. Florence, Italy.
- Currently living in Florence, Italy.
- Artista Collective, USA
The Galerie Hors Champs, Paris, France.
- The Zozimus Art Gallery, Dublin, Ireland.
DDG Gallery, Paris.
The Art Break Gallery, Williamsburg, NY.
- Greenlane Gallery, Paris.
Tom. J. Byrne
Plein air Artist, Paintings and Drawings